- Cuisine: Indian, Pakistani
- Course: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 1 cup
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
- 1-2 small Thai chilis (this is to your taste in heat…he uses 2) chopped finely
- Equal piles of mint and fresh cilantro (about 1/4-1/3 cup) chopped
- 1 cup-ish of yogurt (we use Greek but you can use regular plain too)
- salt to taste
Smash chilis, mint and cilantro with mortar and pestle.
Add to yogurt in a small bowl and stir until mixed, add salt to taste.
Note: when using Greek yogurt, you might need to add a little water to make it a little less thick.