Mint and Coriander (Cilantro) Chutney #22015-11-11
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small green chili, chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- Salt to taste
Put first two ingredients into a small food processor.
Mash chili and ginger in mortar with pestle for a few minutes until it forms a paste.
Add paste, cumin powder, and lemon juice to food processor and process until all ingredients are incorporated into a smooth paste. You may have to add a small amount of water, but be careful not to add too much or it becomes to liquidy.
Add salt to taste.
Serve with pakoras, samosas, chaat, or other snacks.